I'm keeping the blog up but my authors don't have to post because this blog is now under construction!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hiring Authors!

Well, you can now sign up to be an author! All the info. you need is below:

What's your penguin's name?
What's your penguin's age?
Are you new to Blogger?
What's your email?
Will you follow all the rules?
Will you post often?

All you have to do is answer those questions in a comment and then KA BOOM! You might become an author! I'm turning Comment Moderation, too.
~Wwerocks88

12 comments:

  1. Sorry, I used the wrong account to comment last time. Click on my name to go to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um I can't, I am not a Chat box member, and it says that it is a member only chat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I have my chat set to private chat so I can make you a member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I would like to join your blog :)
    1.Chief8256
    2.Um Idk I cant get on too cp to check:( but last time i looked I was 400 some:)
    3.Well, no not really... I started in late June this year.
    4, I don't see any rules but I will follow them if their are any:)
    5.I think I will... I usually do, I do theory's:)
    Thanks!-Chief8256

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I would like to join your blog
    1.Marucha10
    2.I am 678 days old
    3.No I never had my own blog
    4.Yes I will follow the rules
    5.I will try
    6.luzdiver955@hotmail.com

    Thanks bye

    ReplyDelete