I'm keeping the blog up but my authors don't have to post because this blog is now under construction!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Reviewed By You

Here's what Billybob had to say:

Hello Penguins!

Last week we wanted to know what kind of Elite Gear would help EPF Agents protect the island and Emitoad said:

HOLA Cp!! I "might" be a elite agent and "if" i was one i would want a cool and cute wig for boys and girl penguins.I want a super secret dress for the girl penguins and some secret jewlrey we can wear. As for the boy elite penguins,a messy hair-do,and a high-tech wristwatch. "If" i was an elite agent this is what i would want to wear around cp.

Thanks Emitoad - that sounds cool!
On Friday we asked you about the gray sky. If you guessed that the dark clouds might bring downpours... you were right! The forecast is calling for rain for the first time ever.

This week we want to know - what are you doing to celebrate the strange weather?

Write your Reviewed By You answer as a comment. We'll post one (50 - 75 words, please) in next week's Reviewed By You. If your submission is chosen to be the feature comment on next week's blog, we'll add 10,000 coins to your penguin account. Don't forget to use your penguin name so we can add coins!

Until then... Waddle on!
~Wwerocks88

2 comments:

  1. Here is my player card url, use it in your about me page: file:///C:/Users/Landyn/Pictures/Right%20Pic.PNG

    ReplyDelete
  2. My computer won't let me view the url. I'll just take a picture of your player card the next time I'm on Club Penguin.

    ReplyDelete