I'm keeping the blog up but my authors don't have to post because this blog is now under construction!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Reviewed By You

Here's what Billybob had to say:
Hello Penguins!

Last week we wanted to know what you're doing to celebrate the strange weather and 12hello15 said:

I am taking my puffles for walks in the rain. They love jumping in puddles and getting soaked. Then we stop at the pizza parlor for a pizza and to dry off before going home to my igloo and listening to the rain pounding against the roof. I Hope it rains again on Club Penguin its really fun and my puffles and I really love it. WADDLE ON!

Thanks 12hello15 - it's cool to know your puffle likes the rain!
Starting this week, the new Club Penguin Times will be coming to you a little later than you're used to. 

Check for the paper on Thursday by 2 p.m. Penguin Standard Time from now on.

This week's edition features new updates on Card-Jitsu Water - don't miss it! 

Speaking of Card-Jitsu, this week we want to know - what's been your favorite experience as a ninja so far?

Write your Reviewed By You answer as a comment. We'll post one (50 - 75 words, please) in next week's Reviewed By You. If your submission is chosen to be the feature comment on next week's blog, we'll add 10,000 coins to your penguin account. Don't forget to use your penguin name so we can add coins!

Until then... Waddle on!
~Wwerocks88

No comments:

Post a Comment