I'm keeping the blog up but my authors don't have to post because this blog is now under construction!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Should I continue with this blog?

Yes, the title says it all! The reason I'm asking you this question is because I don't wanna continue with this blog! I have two blogs, this one and my other one, and I'm a author on two more so I don't have time to update this blog. Also, I wanna take care of my other blog. So, it's up to you and my authors. I know they both have sites they need to take care of too. If this blog ends, it'll not be deleted! I'll just make it into a banner site or something like that! So, it's up to you! I'm giving this blog a day so if you still like this blog and you don't want it to end, comment quick!
~Wwerocks88

6 comments:

  1. Yes!!! I like it! (not that i'm saying that i didn't like the old one) Keep it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this blog! Keep it! I will up date it!I promise!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes keep it I wanna join this website my name is Marucha10 my penguin is 678 days old I will follow all the rules I promise I will blog all the time my email is luzdiver955@hotmail.com thanks bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for keeping the blog!

    ~Lavaman61

    ReplyDelete
  5. When do you want us to post again?

    -ΩChief8256Ω

    ReplyDelete